Excess weight is ruining your life? Here we give three effective ways of losing weight, which combined will have a great effect. Read on to learn more about it.
1st way: Proper nutrition
Proper nutrition means to eat, but not only to avoid gaining weight, but even to shed some. Proper nutrition includes exclusively products that cause no harm to the health. You must stick to a healthy eating pattern, which means to eat at the same time every day and drink enough fluids – ideally mineral water and Black Latte. The balanced diet will help you lose weight if you also break your bad habits, if any.
2nd way: Consuming metabolism-boosting foods
- Whole-grain products contain lots of fibre. In order to digest the fibres the body needs to put a lot of effort. The more the fibres in the food we eat, the more the calories burnt during digestion. Thus, the metabolic processes are boosted.
- Red kidney beans contain a resistant starch, which virtually cannot be digested, but at the same time it fights pathogenic flora and cleanses the intestines. Due to its high fibre content red beans provide a prolonged feeling of fullness. Moreover, they contain zinc and vitamins from the B complex, which increase testosterone levels in the blood.
- Sauerkraut – fermented cabbage strengthens the immune system, thanks to the lactic acid, which is part of the fermentation process and which neutralises harmful bacteria in the gut. This product is the best natural metabolism booster.
- Citrus fruits contain a lot of water, fibres and are low in calories. They effectively combat fatty deposits. Orange citrus fruits are a powerful natural metabolism stimulant. Eating citrus fruits on a regular basis will have a beneficial effect on digestion.
- Apples: only a few apples per day boost significantly the metabolism.
- Spices, such as cinnamon, ginger, and chicory can accelerate metabolism by 10%. Chilli peppers — by 25%.
- Spinach contains a lot of manganese, which also boosts metabolism.
- Coconut oil. According to scientists, coconut oil can accelerate metabolism by some 25%.
- Drinking Green tea in the morning will cause your body to speed up its metabolism. It improves digestion and reduces appetite. Green tea relieves heaviness in the stomach and regulates the glucose level, moreover it also reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood and neutralises harmful fats.
3rd way: Physical exercise
Try to devote some of your time for physical workout. According to the notorious Robin Sharma you have to do sports on a daily basis. By the way, sometimes instead of going somewhere by car or public transport, you can get there on foot. Walking up the stairs is also very beneficial. Cleaning the house can sometimes be harder than working out in the gym.
Do cardio exercises and combine them with workouts. Try to surprise your body with something new each time. Examples of weight-loss exercises are:
- Lie on your back, lift your legs off the floor at an angle of 30° and hold. Try also with an angle of 60° and 90°.
- Lie on the floor and push you back against it. Bend your knees and put your hands behind your head. While inhaling, lift your head and shoulders off the floor, raising the chin. Come back to the original position while exhaling.
- Starting position: lie on your back, slightly lift the arms and legs. Next, lift your legs and torso up, while trying to touch your toes with your hands.
- Straighten and press your hands against the floor. Slowly pull the legs to the stomach, keeping heels together. Then swiftly straighten your legs. They are next to each other on the floor.
- Classic squats.