The manufacturer cares for Titan Gel composition. Hendel Inc. adds only natural ingredients to the product, crafting it by a special recipe. The contents of the gel are primarily herbal by origin. Here we put the full list of ingredients for full safety of your experience:
- Water has no side effects.
- Sodium Polyacrylate – the substance contains no toxic elements and has no major safety risks.
- Dimethicone – An emollient. Has no side effects, making it safe to use.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – a form of silicon used to help absorb certain substances into the skin. User experience does not report any skin concerns.
- Trideceth-6 – a surfactant and emulsifier deemed safe for use by cosmetologists in limited concentrations.
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone – according to scientific reports, the ingredient has no skin irritation or sensitivity concerns.
- Propylene Glycol – this substance is safe to use with the skin.
- Poloxamer 184 – toxic in improper amounts. Note that Titan Gel does not contain high enough dosage to cause any harm to the health.
- Verbena Officinalis (Vervain) Flower/Leaf Extract – scientists report no adverse reactions with this substance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – insufficient amounts may have irritant properties to the skin in improper amounts.
Please note that some ingredients may cause mild allergic reactions. Make sure that you follow the instructions in Titan Gel user guide.Do not put next to the eyes.