Miracle Glow is a beauty product, the mask, which whitens the pigmentation of the skin and prevents its reappearance. The mask is based on a special formula -Omegalight – with linoleic acid derived from safflower seeds, created by modern technology to a better effect, i.e. deep and rapid penetration into the skin, delivering an intensive care. Miracle Glow is suitable for all skin types and recommended at any age. Its formula has many powerful natural ingredients. It can be used at home.
Where to buy mask?
This skin-lightening Miracle Glow can be bought in the official online store by clicking on the banner below:
Every customer who purchased the mask in the online store clicking on the link above, is kindly requested to leave their honest feedback on our blog below the article! It will be helpful to other customers willing to buy the product.
The properties of Miracle Glow – the bleaching principle
Pigmented spots have irregular shape. They can be of any size (measuring from millimeters to several centimeters) of a slightly darker than the natural skin shade, to dark brown color. When affecting the face, they spoil the appearance (think of freckles), when located throughout the body, they make it impossible (or rather embarrassing) going to the beach.
The appearance of pigmented spots can be of different nature: from birth (passed from parents, grandparents and other relatives), metabolism disorders, skin diseases, age-related hormonal changes, etc. Sometimes applying cosmetic products will be enough, while in other cases special equipment and other treatment will be necessary. It is important to use the beauty products compatible with other medications.
Considering the above, what in the benefit of Miracle Glow? Its main goal is to free you of dark spots and specks, and even (as claimed by the manufacturers) to prevent their reappearance. The second important feature of this anti- pigmentation mask is that it makes your complexion even and healthy. This is especially important for sensitive areas of skin such as face, neck and eyelids.
To insure a more delicate and effective skin whitening and improving the appearance, Miracle Glow mask for pigmentation benefited from the latest technologies to penetrate every molecule in every cell of the skin. This mask does not have aggressive exfoliating agents, it is made of exclusively natural substances (e.g., white clay) and oils, moisturizing and nourishing the skin (e.g., cocoa butter).
Generally speaking, Miracle Glow mask, rich in nutritious oils and clay, improves facial contours, tightens, smooths wrinkles and evens the complexion. Therefore, the mask has a wide range of applications and can be used to improve the skin of the face and neck as well as décolleté area.
We would like to warn you that this beauty product will not be able to remove huge well-established age spots in a week, but if you apply it regularly, the result will please you after 8 weeks! Small new spots will clear up quickly, while the new ones will not appear.
The Miracle Glow composition
Any cosmetic product contains pure water, a nice fragrance, a few preservatives and thickeners (such as xanthan gum) to allow a longer shelf life. It does not make sense to detail them here. The main components of the Miracle Glow are:
- Kaolin. Therapeutic clay, which whitens, dries inflammation narrows the dilated pores;
- Theobroma cacao butter. Has a bleaching, toning and nourishing effect on the skin, protects against UV radiation;
- Enriched with vitamins safflower seed oil. It contains a polyunsaturated linoleic acid for bleaching, softening and moisturizing effect;
- Unsaponifiable soybean oil. It is rich in oleic, stearic, linoleic, palmitic acid, tocopherols, phytosterols. It improves and restores the water-retaining properties of the skin;
- Yogurt and lactic acid. Being part of the mask Miracle Glow, they have a very good whitening effect (as well as any cultured milk product, they soften the skin quite efficiently;
- Rosemary essential oil. This product works well to whiten age spots even as a standalone ingredient. Being one of the components of the mask for pigmentation, the essential rosemary oil complements other ingredients, which it turn enhance its properties;
- The extract of licorice root. It contains a substance that inhibits the synthesis of melanin by the skin. In other words, it has a whitening, antiinflammatory and anti-aging effects;
- Rapeseed oil. It contains a big amount of oleic acid, which is a useful antioxidant, a true vitamin of youth;
- Glycerol, panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), isopropyl palmitate, cyclomethicone give to Miracle Glow its protecting and moisture retention properties.
The application of whitening mask and the results
The skin-whitening product Miracle Glow is as simple to use as any other. As always, one rule applies: medical and beauty products have to be applied on clean skin. This in mind, let’s get ready to apply the pigmentation mask. Here are the recommended step-by -step instructions for the use of Miracle Glow:
- Spread a dense layer of pigmentation mask on the skin, avoiding lip and eye area;
- Allow it to work for no more than 20 minutes;
- Rinse with warm water.
Miracle Glow should be applied no less but no more than 3 times in 7 days. The course can last for up to 4 to 8 weeks, all depends on the size and tenacity of pigmentation and its nature. Although the manufacturers of this whitening mask mention the prevention of the reappearance of new dark spots after the treatment, do not forget to avoid direct UV radiation.
True customer reviews of Miracle Glow mask
In pursuit of cheap and efficient medical cosmetics, for some reason people forget to think about the quality. Sometimes, reading the ingredient list and getting excited about the presence of a huge number of herbal and natural ingredients as well as affordable price, people forget to question the authenticity of the product. Nowadays a lot of vendors sell cheap copies of premium beauty products, which in reality are low quality fakes with beautiful labels. To avoid being scammed, make sure you have checked the expiry date, the manufacturer (all information on the packaging and inside), ask for certificates of quality and for positive and negative reviews. Here is what they write about the mask:
Anna, 22 years oldI have never been happy with my freckles, but now I have dark spots at the temples. Since it affects my appearance, I decided to try various cosmetic products. I read a lot of positive reviews about Miracle Glow pigmentation mask. A month after I started to use it, the ugly brown spots have gone, however, at the same time I had to give up tanning salon. My face has become brighter and smoother. I like the mask and have no problem to recommend it.
Mattew, 31 years oldI have a rough skin with inflammation spots, but now I have brown spots on the cheeks. The doctor advised me a diet and told to use some skin bleaching agent. I followed his recommendation not to eat greasy foods, applied Miracle Glow mask and often washed my face. It took me more than a month and as the result my face is noticeably smoother, I enjoy shaving, the spots are lighter (yet, not completely gone).
Kate, 29 years oldMiracle Glow is my essential care for freckles. I use it everywhere- on the arms, shoulders and face. The only thing, it mustn’t be discontinued.